I didn't have the heart to just give up and trash it all, so I decided I would just make it into a mini family album for my new scraproom. And then I had problem after problem trying to get this thing done. When I started this project I was using my laptop to edit the pictures with Picture It (which I love) and then I moved rooms and started using the desktop which has Vista (which I am not so fond of) and no picture editing software. So I had to transfer the last few pictures that I needed to the laptop, hook my photo printer up to it and get the pictures. Then when it was all done I had to figure out how to bind it. I went through several different ways, binder rings, huge brads, ribbon and so on before I look down and there was my little dust covered bind it all. Worked like a charm.
So what started out to be a simple frame for my desk turned in to a cute mini family album for my scraproom. I love it.