New Dog Card

So here is a little card that I made using my new Penny Black stamps. I love her stamps and am thrilled that they come in clear versions. They are so much easier to store then the wood stamps. I ordered 2 Penny Black sets of stamps from Addicted to Stamping. This stamp is in a set called "Bubbly" and the other set I picked up is called " Critter Party".
I used a little Glossy Accents to make the tie stand out. Then I water colored the dog's body instead of using markers. I've always liked using water color pencils but haven't perfected the technique yet. For the "Hello" title I used a trick that I learned on one of the many Cricut sites that I visit. You cut your title several time and then stack and glue them together for a 3-D effect. This is a great way to use up scrap paper too.

I am not sure who will be receiving this card yet so for now it will live in my stash until the right time comes along for me to send it somewhere.

Thanks for stopping by...

C

No comments:

Post a Comment