TA DA...



Well here it is the finished project. I bought this shelf a couple of years ago at Roberts in Utah and just never put it up. The 4 areas underneath the self are for pictures but I just didn't like that idea so once we got the hall done this idea just popped into my head. Which I am so glad, cause I tired of moving this thing around in my craft closet. I still need to get a small mirror to put above it and candles in the holders but otherwise I love it and I think it is the perfect touch for that small wall.

The little metal saying above the H is "Happiness is..." The O has a keyhole in the middle, the M has a key and the E has a heart.

So after I finished up the shelf project, I got busy cleaning my scrap space. It always looks so nice once I am done cleaning but believe me it won't stay that way for long. I have a whole day to play in there today .


Thanks for stopping by...
C




No comments:

Post a Comment