I am back with a beautiful new scraproom!!!

Wow! I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted something. We were really busy with holidays during December as I am sure everyone was. And these first 2 weeks of the New Year have really flown by.

One of my goals for this year is to do at least 1 layout a week (cards don't count). I have so many pages that I want to get done and into our family album that I needed to set a goal for myself.
So in order to make that I goal I decided to give myself an early Birthday present ( my b-day is in Feb.) and that was to totally re-do my scrap room and really make it my own. It was harder then I thought it would be to decide what colors I wanted to do it in. Did I want to use really bright colors or something more toned down.... What I finally choose to go with were my first choices of: Pink, Black & White. I didn't realize there were so many different shade of pink out there and I am terrible at picking out paint colors because I think about it too much. This time I went with the first pink that I picked out and I am so happy with it! In fact I am so HAPPY with my entire room. So here are before and after pictures for ya! I put the BEFORE and AFTER pictures next to each other so you can see what has changed.









So what do you think? I still have a few details to add to it, like a quote over the closet doors. And Maggie got a new pink rug to sleep on under my table that I need to put down. The black frame on the bookcase is going to have a picture of my honey in it and the white frame is going to have a quote when I decide which one to use. But all in all I am so happy with my newly redecorated scrap room.
Thanks for stopping by...
C

5 comments:

Benita said...

Great looking room....I have that same lamp :) Where did you get the mirror & pillow at?

Enjoy your space :)

Tracy said...

Very nice.

I would come by and scrap there. Nice and roomy.

DebW said...

very pretty!

Marianna said...

Nice room, love it! Great job...

-Mari

Jingle said...

Your room looks great!!! Doesn't it feel so good and inspiring?!

Post a Comment