Needed a little something...

Kendall and I found these black containers at Michael's for scraproom. They work great for holding all of my tools, pens and misc stuff. But I thought they needed alittle something so I decorated them with some white vinyl and my cricut.

I love how they turned out.



I think this just about completes my room. I have one more box to cover to match but I am not sure what I am going to do with it. So still thinking about that little project. I will post pictures when I decide.


Thanks for stopping by...

C

3 comments:

Tracy said...

These turned out so good. They look very high end I might add.

Marlene said...

Love the way you decorated those! Definitely took "plain" to "stunning"!

Marianna said...

Great job! I love the accent you added :o)

-Mari

Post a Comment