Wicked - it was great!!!


So Sunday we took the girls to see Wicked and it was awesome. It was unbelievable from beginning to end. Those girls are so talented and Boy! can they sing. I also loved how the whole story tied into the Wizard of Oz. We all enjoyed it so much. I am so happy that we got to do this as a family. As the girls get older, it's not always easy to get every one's schedule to be clear at the same time to do something like this as a family.


Speaking of the girls, my goal for this summer is to finish up their H.S. albums for them. Gee, it's only been 5 years since Mandy's graduation. I only have her Sr. year to finish up and then hers will be finished. Here is her Prom layout that I did. Sorry the picture is so awful.







I am finally done with my 4th of July centerpiece so I will post it tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by...

C




No comments:

Post a Comment