Country Fair

Martin and I went to the County fair last week and I thought I would share some pictures with you. As a kid growing up I spent alot of summers at this fair with my sisters and brother showing our 4-H projects and market lambs. We got to actually stay at the fair in our camp trailer with my Mom and Dad would come up at night after work. Those were good times...

These first couple of pictures are from the Adult Exhibit Hall. Aren't those quilts and that clock beautiful?





And we can't forget the food at the fair. We just sorta ate our way through it...






And all of the cute animals...



We have a beautiful flower building and every year they have a different theme. This year's theme was something to do with Dinosaurs (it was kinda weird).








The midway...




And finally the best part of the fair....



Every year the last thing we have at the fair are these wonderful hot cinnamon rolls.

Thanks for stopping by...

C











No comments:

Post a Comment