Busy couple of Days

Wow, well this past Friday and Saturday were busy days for me and I can't wait to share everything that I did with you. Let me just warn you now, it's picture heavy!
Let's start with Friday: Every Christmas I make tons of notes and to do lists for myself and my family and usually I just use whatever notebook I happen to have on hand. But this year I decided to make something alittle more festive for myself. So I had this idea in my head for a couple of weeks now but just didn't have the time to sit down and really decide how I wanted to do. So Friday afternoon after I was done cleaning the house I sat down and started working on it.
This is the notebook that I decided to use. Got it for a $1 at Michael's, all the other materials came out of my stash.



then I labeled it for this year with some Alpha stickers using my Creative Memories Titletopia (love, love this thing - best thing I ever bought from CM)





Then I cut out red and green tabs with my Cricut & SCAL. There are tabs for To Do, To Buy and then one for each family member and an extra one for family & friends.




The next step was to make a Receipts pocket for the back so that all of them are in one place in case they are needed after Christmas. (I still have my receipts from last year Ü)



Used brads and floss for a closure on it and secured it in the back of the notebook.




Then added some ribbons to it to make it pretty



And Ta Da my Christmas 2009 notebook.



I just love how it came out!! Hey check back to see what else I made Friday. Something really yummy!!
Thanks for stopping by...
C





1 comment:

Kendall said...

I love it! That is such a cute book!!

Post a Comment