Christmas is coming!!

I know, I know, Thanksgiving isn't even here yet but I love Christmas and start doing things for it long before most people want to even think about it. My youngest daughter is the same way. Only she listens to Christmas music all year long.

Anyway, this is my new favorite breakfast treat....Spiced Eggnog Scones. So Yummy!!!! I picked up the mix at Safeway and its made by a company called Sticky Fingers. So easy and so good!!!




And here is a little Christmas card that I made using a SVG file on the cricut and then just some scraps and things that I had. I filled in the mittens, hat and pant cuffs with Frosted Lace stickles. They don't show up so well in the picture but add just the right touch to all the white.


Hope your having a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by...
C

1 comment:

tina said...

that's a really cute card!

Post a Comment