A New Card

Here is a cute little card that I made for my sister.  Needed to get a note in the mail to her, she is in the middle of wedding preparations for my niece's wedding in July.  So I just wanted to let her know I was thinking about her.


Boy, Banners seem to be all the rage right now, I see them everywhere for everything.  So I was really glad that one of the monthly stamp sets I got from Stamps for Life was all about banners.  Not sure how much I would use these on a scrap page but they make a cute card.



If you haven't checked out this stamp club and are a stamper, I would so recommend that you do.  The quality of the stamps that you get is great and you can't beat their price.  I love it because once a month I get a new stamp set and never have to leave my house.
When you check out Stephaine's site make sure and watch some of the videos that she has posted, especially the 5 minute cards, they are too funny. 

Thanks for stoppling by...
C

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ya I noticed that banners are very popular right now.
Good job on the card, I am sure you sister will appreciate it.

Post a Comment