Retail Therapy Anyone?

So have you every had one of those days where it seems like everyone but you is out doing something fun?  I had one of those days on Saturday.  Hubby and our youngest daughter were at a baseball game and oldest daughter and boyfriend were spending the day visiting grandparents and I was home with a list of stuff to get done like grocery shopping and cleaning the house.  I should add at this point that Hubby did say to leave it all until Sunday and we would do it together but I couldn't do that. 

And besides Michael's, Joann's & Beverly's were all having great sales.  Michael's ad this past week wsas unbelievable with almost everthing 40% off and Joann's was pretty much the same thing.  And then I got an email from Beverly's for a "Beat the Clock" sale were everything in the store was an extra 25% between 9am & noon.

So guess what I did????  That's right I went shopping!!!!  Not that I needed anything :)  But I got some great deals.  Beverly's had their Bazzill paper 2/$1.00 along with the 25% off so I stocked up on some new colors. An at Joann's I had a 50% off coupon and I've been needing some new pens for cardmaking so I got a new set along with a great book on Mini Albums.

So I thought I would share what I came home with:

Thanks for stopping by...
C

3 comments:

Tracy said...

ohh I would love to check out that mini album book.
Isnt' retail therapy fun.

Kendall said...

You didn't show me ANY of this when we got home Saturday tsk tsk....I want to see it on thursday night :)

Sunshine and Shadows said...

I love the Cinderella paper - very pretty.

Post a Comment