Shopping Again....

Whoo Yooo!!!  I found a Pink ATG gun at Michael's!!  And I used a 40% off coupon.   So far for the little amount that I've used it, I like it.  I am a little nervous about using when I am scrapping only because the adhesive is permanent.  I am more of a temporary type gal cause I change my mind alot when I am scrapping.  But it will work great for card making. And even though it's big, it turned out to be really easy to use and to load the adhesive.  Here is the SKU #156893, this was a big help when I called my Michael's looking for it.



And of course I couldn't let that 50% off coupon for the this past Sunday and Monday pass by.  So yesterday Hubby went with me and I picked up these 2 border punches.  He was so cute cause he won't stand next me in the check out line and when he was done paying, he just walked out the door instead of waiting for me.  He didn't want them to know we were together and not let us use 2 coupons.

Anyhoo, I love the daisy chain punch and I thought the jewel one would make very pretty cards.  I haven't trued the Recollection brand punches yet so I am curious how good they work.

Also yesterday I ordered two more border punches from Scrapbookingwarehouse.com.  They had the EK Success border punches on sale for $8.49.  I also ordered 2 bottles of Glimmer mist.  I keep hearing so much about it that I decided since it was on sale I would order a couple of bottles and give it a try.



And the last thing I have to share this morning is this book.  I picked it up last Thursday and finished it over the weekend.  This is the real story of the Tuohy family and why they did what they did for Michal Oher.  I love the movie "The Blind Side" and watch every chance I get so I was excited when I saw this book come out.  This is a everyday couple who have passed wonderful values down to their kids.  They don't just talk about fixing things they do it without a single word of bragging.  It was a wonderful book and I highly recommend it.  It reminds it that it only takes small steps to make someone else life a little bit better.  Check it out, it's a great book.


Well that it's for this morning.  I haven't had time for much, we are getting ready for our big family camping trip coming up.  I will check ina gain real soon.

Thanks for stopping by...
C

3 comments:

Lida said...

Ohh I´ll have to read it, I saw the movie and fell in love with the Tuohy and how selfless and nice they were!

Tracy said...

Those punches look like they would do a beautiful borders.
I didn't like my gun at first, but now I love it.

Kendall said...

HAHA OMG I love Paps...he's so goofy!

Post a Comment