Bargin Bin Finds

So one day I was wandering around Michael's (which I do alot, just ask my DH) and came across these in the clearance bin for 50 cent a piece.



Couldn't pass up a deal like that, so I picked up a few just to have in the closet. I figured if nothing else I could paint them and use them to make my own signs or wall hangings. Especially since I just upgraded my cricut to the Expression and have been playing with the cricut vinyl.

My first chance to use one of my finds was when I came up with the idea to make my daughter a sign for her new scrapbook room. Her colors for her new room are brown, pink and her favorite color green. It took me a couple of days to get it the way that I really wanted it to look. But when it was all done I was really happy how it turned out.



Pretty much everything I used came out of my scrapbook stash except for the ribbon. I did have to make a Michael's run for some ribbon but that was about it. I love how it all came together and how girly it was (Kendall is very girly). The finishing touch was all of the ribbon on the wire hanger.

I was very excited to give it to her and was so happy that she loved it!!! It's now hanging on the door to her new scrapbook room. (Which by the way is coming out extremely cute!!!)

Can't wait to make a few other signs with my bargin bin finds.

Thanks for stopping by...

C

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I DO LOVE IT!! :-)

Post a Comment