Happy Sunday!!


Today is the day that I start missing hubby and the house is now too quiet. The dogs and I didn't sleep very good last night. They are both missing Dad. So I am glad that he will be home this afternoon. In the meantime, I have plenty of stuff to get done, like laundry and grocery shopping...ugh!!


Here is a picture of the photo collage frame that I bought yesterday at Kohl's (love that store!) Can't wait to fill it up with family pictures and get it hung.


Yesterday I also got another craft keeper for my brads. Not too long ago Peachycheap.com had a great deal on brads. It was like over a 1000 different brads for $14.99 so I bought cause I love brads, just never seem to use them much in projects. Anyway I now have 4 of these little cases full of brads and another couple of packages that I am going to have to get one more for. I love these cases for brads because you can open 1 compartment at a time so none of the other spill if you happen to drop it. They can be found in the bead department of Michael's.

Well I am off to get things done this morning so I can scrap this afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by...

C

No comments:

Post a Comment