Just a simple card

This is a card that I made with my new Cricut Expression and the Wild Card cartridge. It's for my niece Jenna. Her and I send cards back and forth all the time. Love hearing from her. I love the ribbon that I ended putting on here at the last minute, really makes the flowers stand out. I am still not sure how to use the Wild Card cartridge but then I haven't had alot of time to play with it either.




Really looking forward to the 3 day weekend coming up. I plan on spending alot of time in the scrap room. I have a girlfriend coming over on Saturday for a day of scrapbooking and fun. I would really like to get our Disneyland album done. I am also planning on purging my scrap room alittle this weekend. My closet is starting to look a little stuffed so I need to go through stuff in there and decide what to keep and what I can get rid of. Hopefully I can get things cleaned up and more organized. I'll let you know how it goes.


Thanks for stopping by...
C



3 comments:

Suz said...

Simply Cute!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card. I love the composition of it.

Whitney said...

Love it! Wish I could get back into scrapbooking/card making.

Post a Comment